Grow through nurture and learning
Telephone: +44 7860 611 741
Paediatric First Aid (12 Hours)
This 12 hour course meets the requirements of Ofsted’s Compulsory Childcare Register and follows the syllabus of the Early Years Framework Stage (EYFS).
- Planning for and dealing with emergencies
- Reporting of accidents and incidents
- Recovery position
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Bleeding and wound management
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Scalds and Burns
- Allergies and Anaphylactic shock
- Sprains, fractures and dislocations
- Foreign bodies in eyes, ears and nose
- Bites and Sings
Suitable for: childminders, nannies, nursery and pre-school staff, after-school clubs and Foundation Stage teachers.
On completion of the course, all learners will be given an Ofsted-compliant certificate which is valid for three years.
Duration: 12 hours
Cost: £65 p/p (10% discount available for groups of 8 and above)
Venue: We can run the course from your own home, a community space or from our base in Hertfordshire.Enquire about this course